SAMSUNG SMART TV SETUP TUTORIAL
This tutorial will guide you through the simple IPTV setup instructions for a Samsung Smart TV.
For our IPTV service we recommend you use a media controller app called ‘Smart IPTV’, this app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one time donation of € 5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development.
- In order to check if your Samsung Smart TV is compatible with our IPTV Service go to the press your Smart Hub button on your remote , Find the app market/store and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in the ‘Video Apps’ or ‘All Apps’ category.
- Launch the ‘Smart TV’ app.
- Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the right side of the screen.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browser.
- Go to the section titled ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and your Smart TV m3u Playlist URL into the ‘Link’ field.
NB: If you do not have a playlist URL you can request a trial here: Request 12h Trial
- Ensure the ‘countries’ dropdown selection on ‘Various’.
- If you have any problems with the playlist loading you can place a check in the ‘Keep online’ checkbox.
- Click onto the ‘Add Link’ button
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app or TV.
- In order to view channel groups, press the blue button on your remote control.