MAC OS X SETUP TUTORIAL
This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instructions for viewing IPTV on a Mac OS X computer.
Alternative Setup: Use VLC Player and follow the Windows guide.
Setup Instructions for GSE Smart IPTV Pro
- Go to ‘Mac App Store’ and search for ‘GSE SMART IPTV PRO’.
- Install and run ‘GSE SMART IPTV PRO’.
- Open the settings menu and click onto ‘Xteam Codes API’.
- Click onto the ‘+’ button.
- Enter a name into the ‘Playlist name’ field (Example: USmart IPTV)
- Enter the server name url and port (example.com:80), and your username & password that we sent to you in your activation email or from your client arera https://usmart.tv/members .
- Click onto the ‘Add’ button.
- Click onto the playlist you have just added and select – Install EPG data.
- Click onto the LIVE button for Live TV and VOD for Films and Box Sets.
Watching Live TV after initial setup
- Run the GSE Smart IPTV Pro app.
- Go to ‘Xtream Codes API’.
- Click onto the ‘Live TV Store’ playlist.
- Choose a channel to view.
- Press the channel for a few seconds to view the EPG data.
Troubleshooting Live TV
If you have any problems viewing IPTV please follow this recommended fix.
- Reboot your Mac device and Router.