LG SMART TV SETUP TUTORIAL
This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instructions for viewing IPTV on a LG Smart TV.
IPTV requires a media controller app We recommend ‘Smart IPTV’, this app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one time donation of € 5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development.
LG Smart TV Setup Instructions
- In order to check if your LG Smart TV is compatible with IPTV press your “Smart Button” (looks like a house) go to the LG App Store/Market and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
- Launch the ‘Smart TV’ app.
- Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the right side of the screen.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browser.
- Go to the section titled ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and your Smart TV m3u Playlist URL into the ‘Link’ field.
- NB: If you do not have a playlist URL you can request a trial here: Request 12h Trial
- Ensure the ‘countries’ dropdown selection on ‘Various’.
- If you have any problems with the playlist loading you can place a check in the ‘Keep online’ checkbox.
- Click onto the ‘Add Link’ button
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app.
- In order to view channel groups, press the blue button.