ANDROID SETUP TUTORIAL
This tutorial will guide you through the setup instructions for viewing IPTV on any Android device, tablet, tv box, or phone.
IPTV requires the use of an IPTV media controller app, there are a few of these available in the Play Store.
This tutorial is based on a free app called ‘GSE SMART IPTV’, this app is free to download and use but will display ads periodically unless you choose to made a one time in-app purchase of £2.39.
Setup Instructions for GSE SMART IPTV
- Go to ‘Play Store’ and search for ‘GSE IPTV’.
- Install and run ‘GSE SMART IPTV’.
- Open the settings menu and click on ‘Xteam Codes API’.
- Click on the ‘+’ icon.
- Enter a name into the ‘Playlist name’ field (Example: USmart IPTV)
- Enter the server name url and port (example.com:80) and your username & password that we sent you in your activation email or from your client area https://usmart.tv/members/
- Click onto the ‘Add’ button.
- Click onto the playlist you have just added and select – Install EPG data.
- Click onto the LIVE button for Live TV and VOD for Films and Box Sets.
Watching Live TV after initial setup
- Run the GSE SMART IPTV app.
- Go to ‘Xtream Codes API’.
- Click onto the ‘Live TV Store’ playlist.
- Choose a channel to view.
- Press the channel for a few seconds to view the EPG data.
Troubleshooting Live TV
If you have any problems viewing IPTV please follow this recommended fix.
- Reboot your Android device and Router.